Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
This is all about my transition from an American lifestyle and culture to my newest adventure, life in Spain, in the city of Palma on the island of Mallorca in the middle of the Mediterranean sea!! I moved from the USA to Cuenca, Ecuador, South America and lived there for 7 years before moving here to Spain in early 2018. I'll be recapping some of my day-to-day experiences (and mishaps) to highlight what it's like to live here....across the pond...as well as Home Exchange trips to exciting places all over Europe!

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

The Colors & Shapes of Mallorca

December, 2021

My most recent entries have NOT been about Mallorca, even though my blog is called 'Magical Mallorca'!  So, I decided to compile a bunch of photos that represent some of the Mallorca experience.  Sounds easy, right?  But, I've taken over 4,000 photos (stored in 189 folders to organize them) in just the 3 1/2 years I've lived here!!!

After parsing through all that, I selected 70 to showcase in the video below....a  snapshot of Mallorca....the flora, architecture, landscape, art, food, and festivals that make it so 'magical'.

Presented as a slide show, each photo is displayed for 5 seconds and the entire video takes only 6 minutes, unless you pause here and there.

Enjoy!!!




Or click here:  https://youtu.be/Q9rMQi5bS6o


Next up...

I don't know...

Dano
By the way, if you're interested in viewing any of my past entries about travelling around Europe and where I live in Mallorca, simply scroll down past my signature to the end.  There, you'll see 'Blog History'.  You can click on any Month/Year to see the titles I published at that time.  Simply click on the title you're interested in and it will take you to that page.

1 comment:

  1. Son duda alguna has sabido disfrutar de la isla de Mallorca. Enhorabuena !!

    ReplyDelete

Total Page Views